Saturday 11 August 2012

DAY... who gives a shit

I forgive my self, that I have allowed and accepted my self to...
-have remained in the past to dwell and drown in the past memories of me being young and my brother taking sexual advantage of me when we were kids and we did not know what could this act lead to.
-have felt enormous HATRED towards him until now, and for that reason to have CURSED him so even today he is unable to reach his dreams and remain unemployed and HATING himself.
-have therefore have created a dark and evil entity because I felt responsible for both mine and my brother's errors and mistakes and
-to have accepted to let this entity feed of my living energy when I see it in my sleep or OBE's or any form of subconscious mind experience.
-to have let this entity to take the best of me and therefore feeding it with my fear and sexual sickness that I have developed shown in that need to be dominated during sleep by different succubus entities.
-to have let it torture me and attach it self to my spiritual light body and fill it with dead thoughts of pain and suffering.
-to have let this fear take over me to that extend that I would actually feel great pain within my right lower part of the back both here and in my spiritual body.
-to have fear before I go to sleep, fear of calling this entity out in my dreams and feeling its presents yet again and again, to have a negative impact on my thoughts and experiences during my sleep.
-to have connected my early childhood errors caused by curious interests that all children share and need to fulfill with new experiences.
-to have been silent within my self and out of my self and not have shared this information with any one at all, making it even more problematic as my thought of it became more and more powerful.
-to therefore have created a number of dark thoughts and feelings inside my heart mind and in this way I have manifested a new creature to reside within me and not let me be free and pure as I should be.
-to have feared this non real thing that used to scare me extensively and to have had me wake up all shocked   and shivering in sweat.
-to have lived in this way of  constant inner fear for so long and in that way to not have lived life as i should have had.

I DO NOT ACCEPT TO LET ALL OF THIS BE A PART OF MY EXISTENCE ANY LONGER

I AM THE LIGHT DESIGN
I AM PURE
I AM REAL
I AM GOD
I AM LIFE
I AM CREATION
I AM DEATH
I AM PERFECTION
I AM ME
I AM YOU
YOU ARE ME
I AM ALL
I AM ONE
WE ARE ALL ONE

I dedicate my self to live in such a way that I don't let any of the past mistakes dictate the way I act and live.
I dedicate my self to live life as I feel I should and not live life in fear and doubts and hatred and shadows and pain and anger and non satisfaction.

I commit myself to be the best I can and live my life in a way that is best for all living organisms.

I am new to this so please correct me if there is a need for my text to be corrected.



No comments:

Post a Comment