Saturday 11 August 2012

HATE AND PAIN

OK, so I really did not want to write this down But it left me no choice. At least now I know that I can ask someone for assistance in getting this thing over with. 
What I am writing about is the thing that has attached itself to my right soul body shoulder and has some things like tentacles or fingers inserted in my back. Because of that I believe that I can no longer open my eyes when I meditate or have a OBE or dream as this thing is stopping me somehow from reaching levels of peace. Today just 5 minutes ago I was taking a day time nap and I went in to a OBE level, but instantly I felt it being attached and draining or filling me with bad stuff. And it HURTS so much I can feel my inner body parts being displaced inch by inch. Next time I sense it I will try to unleash myself of it and KILL IT brutally ... really BRUTALLY as I have begged it numerous times to let go of me and It refused. Now even Jesus's name doesn not scare it. SO I NEED TO KILL IT. Tell me how please..

No comments:

Post a Comment