Wednesday 25 July 2012

day 2- I see that self forgiveness is the way now

OK so last night after I have watched more videos on the system demons, I said to myself that it is time to locate mine and really be specific on what I address so it hears me directly and feels my self forgiveness. That is what I did with not even a drop of suspicion in my self, that is probably the reason why it worked as it did. After 02am I went to bed and started thinking of what I have watched during the day(regarding self forgiveness videos and information on blogs). So i laid down on my back and stared at the cealing for a moment before I started to feel sleepy and went deeper and deeper in to my breathe. To the point where I actually said ITS TIME"" so HEY FEAR DEMON listen to what I have to say to my self and to you in that sense:
- I forgive my self that I have allowed my self fear to manifest in my mind and body that I have here, when I was afraid because of stories I have heard over the years, movies I have seen over the years, sounds I have heard over the years. That is my understanding now that I am the one to have been afraid of my minds creations, and of its projections during night times when I have experienced arousal caused by pictures, sounds, and memories I have not forgiven my self to believe and live in. 
I forgive my self Fear of loss also as when I had a girlfriend and I was constantly telling my self that I will loose her (and i did ) she dumped me for her ex and then she dumped him, so I see that i have caused this to happen trough my own allowance of fear of lost to manifest within my mind and body.


I forgive my self that i have allowed and accepted my self to after that loss experience a weakness moment of hate and regret that i have chosen the wrong  person and have deceived myself doing so. 


Now I see how one forgiveness leads to another and that way know that I can deconstruct my ego and find my errors to repair them as I find them. I see now that it is not about sins as sins dont really exist, be cause what we think about- we create - we live by- we manifest- then we see our error and try to go back about it and self forgiveness is the way to do it and self commitment also.


I commit my self to apply the tools of self forgiveness and self commitment as I go trough out my human life on this planet as the being Andon Hristov. 
I commit my self to apply self forgiveness when ever I see that there is need to apply self forgiveness, the need being caused by the understanding that I am following a system i have created and lived by so far, or when I see something is wrong and start to think why it seems that way and feels rotten. 


When I did the self forgiveness last night I was here and somewhat felt like I am dreaming. Once I forgave my self different acceptance of allowance of a system to have been manifesting within me, I felt like something came out of me( me head my chest my brain my arms and legs ). I felt relieved and I was living in the moment of clearance for a while, sort of being both in this 3D place that is my room and bed, and the other non-3D dimension. I felt I have really purified a single point of error. That was the proof I was looking for, so I could confirm that this entire thing is real and is working for the better.


I will continue to apply self forgiveness every night if I can and that way I will become what I have been when I have been put in this Earth in a first place.


Thank you for reading my little confession and discovery.

5 comments:

  1. "Now I see how one forgiveness leads to another and that way know that I can deconstruct my ego and find my errors to repair them as I find them." Really cool Andon!

    ReplyDelete