Sunday 29 July 2012

sexual demon beings ATTACK

OK WTF, am I really that sexually non-satisfied by normal human girls? That I am calling forth sucubus's to come to me and you know.... I feel really sick like I secretly want it to be like that or that I am making a HUGE mistake somewhere, whatever it is it is making me feel weird and I cant get on with my life lie I normally do. For example today I just took a nap at 15:00 and i had a dream even and then it merged in to this movement around me as I was just about to wake up  but I started to feel something attached to my back and touching me gently. And I was 100% awake but I could not go up or move, I felt like I was enjoying (her.IT) being there with me and it even replied to me asking( do you like me) she said YEAAASSss. Then I could only hear those hard breaths all around me like the bed was sucking me in to the grounds and I felt the sucucbus getting in to it and I tried to get out from my body so I can see what it looked  like at least. Then I asked are you a sucubus and it disappeared and I opened my eyes here.  SO WHAT NOW. Looking at videos or information I found DOES not help. I have to it and stop it. So should I do self forgiveness now. And what should I write????

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andon.

    I suggest to consider that there is not actually a succubus in your room. Through our participation in and as the mind, we can conjure up 'life-like' experiences that we want to be real - and because we want them to be real, we make ourselves believe that they are real. So that is what I suggest to have a look at in your writings - not fearing it, but simply looking in self-honesty at: what desire is it within me that made me manifest this as though it is real? And then you can accordingly apply self-forgiveness on the points that come up.

    Suggest to place this on the Desteni forum as well, for extended support and perspectives.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Here is Video Support:

    http://demons.desteni.org/2011/02/incubus-and-succubus-demons/

    ReplyDelete