Tuesday 7 August 2012

homeless guy asking for water

So I had some work to do in the center of town. I took a bus went over to the place to pick some luggage up, but it was closed. So I got a burger went to the town park and eat my food. Then I took a bus back home and got off the bus on my stop. Started walking home when I realised that my phone was missing. So I searched for 5 minutes around the stop but could not find it. A bit angry at my self i started walking towards my block again, when I heard a homeless guy saying:
-" Hey dude have you got some water on ya:)" 
He was smiling and sounding really happy. I saw he was standing in the shadows of a near by block to ceep cool from the heat (it was 37 degrees in Bulgaria that day). 
And I said to the man:
-"No sorry man I live far away from here( i Dont really)..

He said "No problem man have a nice day:


Then It struck me, that I was an asshole and not cared for a man in a real need of the One thing that we all NEED in order to continue living here.


So I went home its like 300 meters away from where the man was and I got a big bottle of fresh water form the sink and went back running towards the guy. He was still there and I just gave him the bottle and said here you are you need it more than me and I hope it is enough to defeat your thirst for now.

The bottle and said:
- " Oh, my GOD bless you young man I was really needing that water now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. "
Then I said good bye to the homeless weird fellow (his teeth were really clean and white, and his voice just had that happiness inside) AND YET he is a homeless person...

So My mum called my number it turned out I dropped my phone in the bus back and I went to the buss stop to get it back again. 


I wonder if all that journey to get the package and lose my phone was created for me to see that homeless guy.

If so, then that guy has some strong will and attraction power :)

Never the less that thing happening made me think that people are cruel and not human anymore. To think that a homeless guy asks for water in a shop and they say NO. We deserve our extinction and I agree.


I dont know what to forgive my self first. That experience really makes me both sad and happy inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment